RE: VPN Server (RRAS)

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:11:01 -0600

Hi Sergio,

There's a Win2k Resource Kit tool I mentioned on this list a few weeks
ago that you can use to prevent multiple log ons. Note that this is a
domain function, not an ISA Server function.

You can disable NetBIOS depending on your client type. If you're using
downlevel clients, then you can't. Disabling the browser service is
always a great security move.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder