RE: VPN Questions

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:07:21 -0800

Hi Thomas,

I have private address in my dmz zone.  I just opened up another port
outside my dmz and on the external side that I never use on my router and
connected with one of my public address. Sorry for the back to back
confusion!  Cisco is really a pain in the ISA.  This has been a good
learning even if I didn't want to learn about Cisco.  I would rather have
watched the Cisco kid on TV.

Thanks for all the help!

Joseph