VPN Problem

  • From: <cmrod20@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:03:13 -0400

Friends,

I have an isa box set up behind a Cisco firewall which NAT's outbound
traffic from the isa server.  The internal NIC 172.16.100.2, is the
default gateway for the network.  The outside NIC is 172.16.101.1 .  The
LAT contains only 172.16.100.255

This is working fine until I tried to set up VPN. I ran the VPN wizard
and after re-boot the server takes about 10 minutes to restart and the
following error appears every 2 s in the System Log:

"A demand dial connection to the remote interface VPN01_REMOTEVPN01
failed to tbe initiated successfully.  The following error occurred: The
interface credentials have not been set.

No internet access is possible until I disable RRAS on that server.
Needless to say the VPN is not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris Rodriguez