RE: VPN Problem...

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:13:40 -0600

Hi Ian,

You shouldn't have any problems VPNing into a DC. You might want to
double check the packet filters and make sure that they were created
properly. Keep in mind that ISA Server will just create packet filters
when you configure it to support inbound VPN. RRAS does the rest.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder