RE: VPN Prob

  • From: Brian Tirch <btirch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:27:59 -0500

No I have not tried to do a packet capture, To get around it I set up a
terminal server and through the vpn I can run the terminal session and do
whatever I want graphically, which is nice but still not the answer.....
We are using a private address range in the internal network and I am having
dhcp pass everything wins dns etc.. I have a relay agent setup and my
clients gets all the correct info if I do an ipconfig I have all the correct
addresses. Just thought it weird that I can only ping vpn server by name?
..... I did find some documentation about the error I was getting I think
was error 67 when I tried to do things by name.

where did you add the route on the vpn server, you went into rras and added
that

Brian Tirch
Entre Information Services