RE: VPN Prob

  • From: Armando Treviño López <armando.trevino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:23:22 -0600

I've got the same problem when configuring a VPN using RRAS.
Also It seems that no domain validate the vpn clients or there is a problem
with the communication with WINS or DNS, because when i do a ping to an
internal host by its name it takes to much time to get the reply, but when I
do a ping to the ip address, i get the reply immediately.

Anyone know the reason for this? or have the same problem?

Thanks.