VPN HW Solution integrated with ISA

  • From: Müller <mmuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:54:33 -0300

Hello!

I want to give support for 7 remote companies (for us implated sw solutions)
using DSL links over internet.

The idea is to have a central branch VPN server (ISA server) and
remote DSL/VPN_routers (HW solutions: Cisco, shiva, Alcatel,...) that
establish permanent VPN
tunnel (l2tp/ipsec using x509 digital certif) with branch office at the
router startup process.
At the branch ISA have 3 NICs (private, public, DSL_public (only for
support traffic statit routed))

My dubts:
1) Anyone have such solution, ie, a black_box hardware DSL/vpn solution
(cisco, shiva, ...) that
   is compatible with microsoft RRAS (ISA) VPN server.

2) When ISA route to this VPN tunnels. Its first make NAT for public iface
and before route
   to the vpn tunnels, i.e, I need to configure rules at ISA "packet filters"

Thanks,

Morvan.