RE: VPN Disconnect crashes ISA

  • From: <patricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:41:52 +0100

Hugh,
    Well I already have sp2 on this machine, so I tried re-installing
it. No effect. I removed the QoS on the external NIC and this has fixed
the problem. :-)

Although this is great, I have that uneasy feeling about leaving the
issue like this. If sp2 was meant to fix this issue, is sp2 properly
installed on this machine ?
If it is not, how can I get it to reinstall properly ?
If I get a quiet day I may think about reinstalling ISA on this machine
- after backing up everything of course!

Patrick