RE: VPN Connections dropped

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:02:37 -0500

Hi Ben,

Find anything out yet? I hear these complaints a lot, where the VPN was
working, and then connections are dropped after "X" number of minutes. I
know that its natural to blame the firewall first, because that's
considered the "X Factor", but remember where most problems occur --
layer 1 :)

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder