VPN Connection Push

  • From: "Chris H" <ntpro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA Server List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:51:22 -0500

I have a client in vpn set up and it is working very well. Thanks for all
the people that helped with the Novell/IPX problems.
The last challenge I have is to push the VPN connection settings to all my
remote users and I am wondering if that can be accomplished via a registry
key import? I have a document with the values for the 5 screens you have to
fill in during the client vpn wizard (all windows 2000 pro) but my boss
wants it to be even more dummy proof than that.

Anyone have experience with this? No AD, so no GPO. NT4 domain.

Much Thanks

Chris