RE: VPN Clients - No PPTP traffic

  • From: "Joseph Danielsen" <JDanielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:55:22 -0400

Thanks Tom!
I will continue to look for a KB that will help. (what does IIRC mean?)

Clients are all XP pro and one 2k Pro using Outlook 2002 (updated and patched).

Neither ISA shows anything in the System / Application event logs ...... except
for a crap load of :15105 notices
 "ISA Server detected an all port scan attack from Internet Protocol (IP)
address x.x.x.x"

Should I be doing something with these source IP addresses?

Joseph Danielsen: MCSA-Messaging, MCP
Network Blade Inc.
49 Marcy Street
Somerset, NJ 08873