RE: VPN Client cannot access the Internet?

  • From: Brian Hoover <brianh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:09:46 -0400

David,

Thanks for pointing to me what I overlooked, even though I read it in one of
Tom Shinders tutorials I have been getting a lot new information very fast
and lost that detail.

Yes, the entry point question is a dilemma.  I could have the client
configured with a personal firewall but there is no way to enforce the
continued use.  This is where FW1-Securemote has an advantage of MS-VPN.
With that product you can maintain a remote security policy on the clients.

Thanks once more,

Brian