VERY OT : Please Help with a Birthday Wish

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:24:11 -0500

I expect to get in trouble for this, but if anyone would be so kind as to send
an email to a buddy of mine wishing him a "Happy Birthday" I know he would
appreciate it. He doesn't have alot of friends and I know that a simple
birthday wish would brighten his day.

His email is "birq at birq dot org" and he goes by Birq, by the way, a nickname
that has stuck over the years. (Remove the quotes of course, and replace the at
with @ and the dot with .)

BTW, if you do not want to send an email directly, you can use Apple's iCards
to send a birthday card anonymously:

http://www.mac.com/WebObjects/iCards.woa?aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en

Thanks!

Ed