Re: V5.WindowsUpdate problem on ISA 2000

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:23:12 -0700

Stefaan also provided me some interesting captures.
I've forwarded this and his WU configuration to them as well.
There's a very real bug here and the only current workaround is to use source
address limitations for this destination for now.

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org