RE: Using ISA server standard edition with W2K Terminal Services

  • From: "Don Bentz" <Don@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:30:44 -0500

I do know this much, DO NOT ... install proxy client on a term server
running Citrix. PERIOD. They do not play well together. :)

Don Bentz, MCSE, MCP+I, CCA
Computer Management Systems, Inc.
www.cmsinetworks.com on the Internet
260-248-2191 V 260-248-2801 F

"Do you know where your virus protection is?"