RE: Using ISA Server 2004 Network Templates to Automatically Create Access Policy: The Edge Firewall Template

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:21:10 -0600

Hi Greg,

You should be able to configure a Protocol Definition for TCP 5050
Outbound. Then create a rule that allows Source network External access
to that protocol to Destination Network Local Host. Does you machine run
an application that generates a new outbound, secondary connection, or
does it just respond to the Inbound connection?

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
ISA 2004 Beta - Get it now!