RE: Using ISA Server 2004 Network Templates to Automatically Create Access Policy: The Edge Firewall Template

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:13:45 +1100

________________________________

From: Greg Mulholland
Sent: Tuesday, 17 February 2004 11:11 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: RE: [isalist] RE: Using ISA Server 2004 Network Templates to
Automatically Create Access Policy: The Edge Firewall Template

Yeah its a tcp connection on port 5050 then my host replies to them as
well, so i really need to allow inbound 5050 from them and outbound from
me. The second part is not a problem.

Greg Mulholland
http://www.isaserver.org <http://www.isaserver.org/>
http://isatools.org <http://isatools.org/>