Re: Usage Analysis

  • From: "Paul Gower" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:31:02 +0100

But.........when I attempt to import the ISA Log into Microsoft Site Server
3 (service Pack 4) it responds with the following message:

UNABLE TO OPEN ANY LOG FILES ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING LOG DATA SOURCE:
Log Data Source

I have used Site Server for years so I am pretty sure it is all configured
correctly for reading an IIS Log - do I have to change it in someway to read
an ISA Log?  I have tried setting it to read Proxy Server Logs, but it
didn't like that either!

Regards

Paul Gower
Technical Director