RE: Urgent - Please Help

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:40:19 -0600

Perhaps you misunderstand what I'm getting at.
The lack of maturity is not needed. I did not directly insult you, I
merely pointed out things such that you could learn.
I don't know why the quotes around the turkey.. But more on topic, the
thing that made me fire off that email was "I need to have this done for
my boss today."

Note line 9 of my text.
Do a google search for: automatically login windows 2000
Look at the third one.

Again, for the second question, do a google search for reboot script
windows 2000
Execute that script via scheduled tasks.
Had you spent 5 minutes searching google, you would have quickly found
your answer.

And have a wonderufl holiday to you too!

Kenny Mann