RE: Urgent Help me Please

  • From: "Salvatore Fulci" <sfulci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:41:33 +0200

Hello Alfonso

Make sure you don't have the "Ask unauthenticated users..." box checked on
the ISA Incoming Listener ===> It is not checked

Just deselect Anonymous in IIS ===> It is not selected

I put an entry in the Registry of ISA server  .....AddFrontEndHttpsHeader to
"1" value to avoid HTTP header problems when combining http and https

I get a 403 http error when i try to access owa with HTTPS but  only if  I
check  "require secure channel(ssl)" in IIS ....If I don't check this option
I can access OWA with HTTP and HTTPS .....

Thanks for your Help