RE: Urgent FTP

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:53:27 +0100

Caro Rafeal,

try to be more precise as to what your problem is. Also, without wanting
to be impolite, check your grammar and spelling, only a very limited
amount of people will understand you, let alone respond to a post like
this.

If I understand you right, you cannot choose your external address when
you try to configure the publishing rule. If that's true, none of your
publishing rules will work, and I recommend that you inspect your
network settings, more precisely your LAT.

Mark