[isalist] Re: Uploads to Facebook don't work anymore...

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA SHIFT MGR <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:56:41 -0500

It is hard to have it working correctly but when you have it, is a good
product, believe me, I'm using it since several years ago.
The easiest way to see if websense is your problem, since your uploader cannot
show the message blocking messages, is to do a network capture as Jim said, and
you will see the connection to the websense service on the right port right
away. Another way is to use the logmonitor on websense server while testing the
uploading (which is believe is a waste of money ;-) , sorry I had to add the
comment).

That happen to me several times, when you are using a none HTTP browser, so you
app failed without any apparent reason, and we always forgot the monitoring
options on websense.

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka