RE: Upgrading to AD with ISA already in place

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:34:10 -0500

The enterprise initialization just extends AD with the ISA objects needed to
store array information.  If you are going to stay configured as a
standalone you don't need to run the initialization.  If you are going to
upgrade to an array then you will need to run it.  ISA will stay running as
a standalone server without the initialization (assuming the domain name
stays the same).

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx