RE: Unauthenticated continuous download

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:00:24 +0100

You can turn on debug mode to find out what happened.
under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GFI FAX & VOICE\lgisamon
create DWORD value  name "debug" with value 1.Then restart Web proxy
When problem reappears send me file  lgmonlog.txt file from Microsoft ISA
Server's directory. I will check what caused this connection.

Regards David.

P.S.: Debug ON can slow down traffic and might create huge debug file.