[isalist] Re: Unable to download specific .gz files

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:40:11 -0700

You could disable the Web Proxy Filter (which will disable the HTTP filter
from all HTTP access rules) and see if that guy is getting you.  Pre-SP2, I
had to do that because "Direct Access" had mojo problems.

Have you tried setting the site as Direct Access?

On 7/13/06 7:51 AM, "Paul Noble" <pnoble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh
to all: