Unable to VPN to network remotely...

  • From: MarvinC <marvinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISA Admin <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 18:49:22 -0400

I've been following the ISA 2K4 VPN kit and am at the point where I'm
ready to test the VPN connection. So I create a VPN account and
attempt to log on. I see that the username and password is verified
but I get the following error afterwards:

Error connecting to ""
Disconnected
Error 721: The remote computer did not respond. For further
assistance, click More Info or search Help...

If I attempt to connect to the IP via Remote Desktop I get the following error:

The client could not connect to the remote computer

Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too
busy to accecpt new connections. It is all ....

Would anyone be able to advise on where I'm going wrong?
Any responses are appreciated.

This is ISA2K4 installed on a W2K3 server using a Bellsouth DSL connection.

THanks