[isalist] Unable to RDP into the ISA Server, after installing ISA 2006 (with sp1)

  • From: "Mike Anderson" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:11:05 -0600

Hello All,

Very weird problem -

After installing ISA 2006, I am unable to RDP into the machine (and yes,
I am coming from a Remote Management authorized computer).

The weird part is, once I hit the connect button, it proceeds to login,
but then immediately aborts the process.  If I look in the event log on
the ISA Server, it says that I had a successful login & logout attempt.

It's almost as if, the Client on MY side is the one aborting the
connection - but I don't get an error dialog popping up or anything like
that.  Just a FYI, I have 40 other profiles setup on my system that I
use regularly with my RDP client, and there are no problems logging into
ANY other server.

Is there any place I should start looking first, in order to diagnose
this problem?

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Mike