Unable to Access some web site over ISA proxy

  • From: "MJ" <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:00:08 -0700

Hi all

There is a bank web site that the accounting department accesses, and
today after I after I enabled the proxy GPO for that dept they started
having a problem accessing a bank web site.
Well they can see the web site and after they logon it's taking them to a
page from ISA

Proxy that says:
Error Code 10061: Connection refused
Background: The server you are attempting to access has refused the
connection with the gateway. This usually results from trying to connect
to a service that is inactive on the server.
Date: 2/2/2006 4:09:36 PM
Server: ISAServer.DomainName.com
Source: Remote server

When I look at the logging I see that there is a denied result, but the
rule that denied it is "-" which I am not sure what it means, this is only
a dash or underscore either one.

I contacted the web the bank and they told me that it's a known issue and
emailed me a document that's talking about so many things that in most
part I don't know.
If somebody would like to help me, I will email you the document and you
may see more than what I am seeing.

Please help me out; I am so tired of this problem.

Thanks in advance