Re: Uh oh - more Cisco problems

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:47:58 +0000

On 03/11/05, Troy Radtke <TRadtke@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.ISAserver.org
>
> Uh, no….. Bad Andrew! **whack**

Huh? :)

Out of band management is much easier and much safer to mess with images……
> Guess you just have read the manual……=?) TFTP is horrible to setup, and will
> drive you NUTS when it breaks for some stupid reason…..

Well, thankfully I've never had the misfortune to have to set up Cisco
stuff, even though we use it on our network. (Saw the guys messing with it
when it first went in - took them a few goes to get it right too, heh)

I'm curious as to how you mean updating it out of band though?

Andrew