Re: UDP Broadcast

  • From: Troy Radtke <TRadtke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:40:47 -0500

I've got one of them shirts from thinkgeek that's got the syn/ack thing
going on.... Great way to meet computer chicks.... =?)  between that and
DDR, the girlfriend has a tight leash on me.... Well, not literal or
anything..... (and no, DDR isn't Double Density RAM)  If anyone knows
without using a search engine (or having someone else use a search engine
for you....)  I'll be impressed.....