RE: Two Web Servers

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 06:04:12 -0800

This is an SBS "standard".
It's designed to prevent the need for such complicated things as split
DNS.
You have to remember - SBS was designed for the folks that depend on "my
cousin's 13-yr-old daughter who knows computers" to manage this thing.
Luckily, there are the Amy's of the world that step in and say "no; you
don't need to install Doom3 on the SBS machine to get your mail
running."