RE: Two Internal Networks

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:52:46 -0800

$$ :-p

Yes, that was with IMSS... Which, btw, is still my preferred way of doing it (or any other gateway prodcut that can also AV scan items).

But in this case, where the internal network segments at the ISA box itself, your (Steve's) idea is the best way to go, I think.

So, basically, I will sum it all up with "What Steve said." <g>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>