Twin Back To Back

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:38:46 -0800

Hi All,

I have finally got one network setup the way I want or at least now I
can start to
Monitor and load test to make sure that all my rules, routes and
doubts<grin> are tested.

I've also installed a second line so that I can get another test network
setup that will
Also be a back to back setup.  I want to test out my own VPN to VPN. So,
I bought some
Of the Linksys/Cisco type of routes and switches for testing. I'm
looking forward to that!

What I'm wondering, I'd like to share the internal DMZ zone with both
networks. Mostly for
Web publishing and DNS.  I'm running out of machines!  My setup is
different then using a cool sounding product such
As rainfinity.  Is it a good idea and possible to setup the 172.16.0.0
for both internal DMZ's?

Any thoughts on different test environments would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Joseph