RE: Trust relationship

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:48:47 -0400

Theresa,
I had the same problem. I eventually bagged the idea of doing this and just
made the ISA box part of the domain. Beware when doing this.... shutdown all
the services that are not needed (File Print Sharing, Client for MS
networks, Remove IIS, etc...)

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.
http://www.nfti.com