RE: Troubles getting SMTP thru ISA

  • From: "Nick Chadwick" <nc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:46:48 -0000

Assuming your mail server is running on the ISA machine, you need three
packet filters: the DNS filter, one for outbound SMTP (TCP, outbound,
remote port fixed 25), and one for inbound SMTP (TCP, inbound, local
port fixed 25).

Nick Chadwick
Technical Consultant
ASYST International

Tel: +44-(0)20-7976-7545    Fax: +44-(0)20-7976-7546
Email: nc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>