Re: Trojan ?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:15:11 -0700

Take a look at the ISA WEB and FW logs to determine where these requests may be
originating from.
Since you have SBS2K, you probably also have Exch2K installed and running,
which might explain the dest-TCP-25 connections.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org