RE: Trihomed DMZ

  • From: "Mark Wrightson" <mark.wrightson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:44:39 +0000

John

No, but I tried to eliminate the router by having a client on the public
network have the ISA servers public interface as it's gateway. This works for
access to the iSA server but not to the DMZ.

Where can I find info on what config is required in the router ?

Mark

>>> "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/03 3:31 PM >>>
http://www.ISAserver.org

Have you implemented routing to the DMZ at the router before ISA?

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835
www.reliancesoft.com

Confidentiality:

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may
be confidential.  They are intended to be used by the addressee solely for the
purpose of conducting business with Northgate Plc and it's associated companies.
If they have come to you in error you must delete them, take no action based on
them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

Security Warning:

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet
e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. You acknowledge that you
understand
and take account of this lack of security when e-mailing us.

Viruses:

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free
from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free and Northgate Plc accepts no
liability for
such viruses.

Northgate Plc
Norflex House