Trihomed DMZ

  • From: "Mark Wrightson" <mark.wrightson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:15:02 -0700

Have setup a Trihomed DMZ as per Tom Shinders book (ISA Server and Beyond)

Public addresses on DMZ interface (Have treble checked all the ip address
/ mask / gateway settings on all interfaces as per book)

Am trying make a web sever available on the DMZ as per instructions. I.E.
Am creating a filter to allow access both ways to port 80 on the server
from and request. Have enabled IP routing within ISA. It doesn't work.

Can publish the server via publishing rule but not via filter. Can setup
filters which work to the ISA server itself but not to the DMZ.

Nothing seems to be being routed to the DMZ. Can ping server on DMZ from
the ISA Servers or clients on the private network.

Do I need to do anthing in RRAS (NAT / Routes ?)

Anybody have ant ideas ?