RE: Trial ISA2004 to Full version

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:38:07 -0700

Always perform a backup of your current configuration.  Failure to do so
illustrates anything from blind faith to outright hubris.

Luckily, ISA 2004 makes this really simple.
Once you've finished the policy backup, you can simply install the RTM
version over the existing trial.
Odds are, you won't even need the backup.