Traffic going thru port 80 TCP, but it's not HTTP

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:41:57 -0300

Hello all,

The Brazilian National Health Agency created an application that
obligates health plan companies to transmit data back to them.

But, this application transmits data thru port 80 TCP, but it is not
http traffic. As a consequence, when I try to transfer data to them, I
guess ISA 2004 filters this traffic because it expects it to be http.

Is there a workaround? In ISA 2000, i'd just configure the http
redirector filter to send to the requested web site and we were up ;)

Thanks!

Tiago