RE: Traffic denied from DMZ to Internal

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:01:51 -0200

I wasn't walking out of the door, but I was pretty close to it. =)

Sorry, ISA 2004 SE, this ISA Server also provides VPN access to remote
users and authenticates oubound access.. We also have OWA with FBA
published thru HTTPS.

This webserver will provide access to some web pages for customers thru
HTTPS, it was previously in the Internal network.

>>> Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx 2/2/2006 17:52 >>>

http://www.ISAserver.org

Rule#1 = do *NOT* change any ISA configuration as you walk out the door

Rule#2 - please tell us:
  - what ISA version
  - what ISA edition
  - what other ISA configuration exists
  - what design silliness made you split your AD members across your
firewall?

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org