Traffic Routing

  • From: "Richard Morris" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:10:40 -0700

Hi there,

I have a site that is ultimately going to have X2 gateways, the first is
connected to an ATM line with a Cisco firewall and router and is
ultimately the default gateway for the enterprise. Due the infrastructure
limitations and prohibitive costs of the most expensive telecommunications
operator in the world TELKOM and also the poorest in service delivery the
customer has installed an wireless broadband connection in the form of
IBurst. I want to keep the ATM line for email as it?s more reliable than
the IBurst and use the wireless broadband for browsing services. However
my problem is that ISA runs on the same server as the messaging / email
solution, thus is it possible to route SMTP and IPSEC traffic to the ATM
circuit and HTTP traffic via the broadband connection?

From what I?ve read this is not going to be possible on a single server.

Thanks,
Richard.