[isalist] Re: "Top Users" report

  • From: "Amy Babinchak" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:32:33 -0400

Read up on client types. The help file has excellent information on
this. If it's authentication you'd like and tracking by username rather
than IP address, then you'll need the firewall client.

As far as what the #7 entry represents you'll have to consult your logs
to see what that user was doing.

Amy

________________________________

#7 is coming from?  Is it possible that it's a spammer server and the
ISA report is considering traffic on port 25 as well?  (this is an SBS
box).

No

User

Requests