RE: To Chain, or Not To Chain?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:57:04 -0600

Hi Tim,
Yes, I think. At least that's how I've interepreted them. Also, I think
these article refer to scenarios that are a bit different than what
we're thinking of, and apply to large orgs that use the ISA firewall as
Proxy 4.0, instead of ISA 2004, and not in a back to back firewall
configuration. In that case, the name resolution issues are quite a bit
different than those we're working with in your back to back ISA
firewall scenario.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org