[isalist] Re: Think Outside the GUI challenge #2

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:43:35 -0700

Maybe they were firewall client¹s of themselves and all DNS queries were
forced out of the external interface to resolve DNS from the ISP since the
folks in India can¹t figure out how to turn off FWC resolution through the
control channel??   That¹s my bet.  Of course, it could be SYSTEM services
accessing the API without domain privs and only returning array data that
the machine account could access...

On 11/22/06 10:16 PM, "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: