RE: Thingy.

  • From: "Geldrop, Paul van" <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:22:34 +0100

Hi Tom,

Thanks, hope I'll be able to come up with something that might even interest a
guru like yourself. ;)

I have to admit, however, that I'm rather new to blogstuff and RSS.. so.. my
question would be.. does RSS index the entire site and shout whenever I publish
an article or post something ? Or do I have to enable something for it.. can't
seem to find much about it on the blog itself or in the settings..

Thanks,

Paul