Thingy.

  • From: "Geldrop, Paul van" <paul.van.geldrop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:55:20 +0100

Greetings fellow ISA and security lovers.

Thanks to one of my colleagues, I've become the proud owner a blog this
morning. I intend to post on lots of various little tid-bits here such as
security, ISA server, hacking and anything else I feel like sharing. :P

So, when you're bored at work or home, feel free to drop by and see if there's
anything that might catch your eye. I've only started today, nor do I pretend
to possess any excessive knowledge but hey, maybe I'll be able to entertain at
least one or two of you. ;o) You can find my little load of drivel at
http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/paul

Regards,

Paul.

http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/paul