RE: The target principal name is incorrect

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:35:00 -0800

This page lists some error codes that might be useful.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/trblsql
/tr_syserrors1_0cqh.asp
-2146893022 apparently equates to error code 802.  I'm not sure what the
meaning of this is for 802 and your case:

"802 17 No more buffers can be stolen."

Joseph