The page cannot be displayed error when accessing OWA...on ISA2K4!!!

  • From: MarvinC <marvinc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISA Admin" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NTSYS Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:45:03 -0500

As mentioned above this message or error appears when trying to access an
OWA site internally and externally using either the
http://mail.mydomain.com/exchange or
https://mail.mydomain.com/exchange URLs. I'm able
to access the OWA site internally using the
http://mail.mydomain.com/exchange but not externally using either of them.
This setup consists an Exchange 2003 w/SP2 FE-BE configuration using W2K3
w/SP1 and ISA2K4 w/SP1. The FE server  is configured as the Front-end server
in ESM and when running the ISA Best Practices Analyzer Tool I get this
error:

*The secure Web server published by a Web publishing rule cannot be
contacted through the SSL port *
 I've created both an OWA Publish rule and an OWA SSL Listener and when
viewing the bridging tab I have the "Redirect requests to SSL port:" option
set at 443. So I'm not sure what additional steps would I need to take to
troubleshoot this issue?

tia