RE: The kerberos subsystem encountered a PAC verification failure...ISA2K & W2k3...

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 05:09:49 -0500

Hi Marvin,

I thought the other day we demonstrated that your site actually did
work. We were presented with a certificate and a log on dialog box.
Can't say what would have happened after that, though.

What is the:

EXACT IP address information on each of the ISA firewall's interfaces
EXACT IP address information on each of the interfaces on the device in
front of the ISA firewall
EXACT configuration of the Web Publishing Rule

Thanks!

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7